- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- Pets Welcome: Pets Accepted. ADA defined service animals are welcome at this hotel.
- Children Stay Free Policy: Yes And Child Max Age is 17
Begin your trip at the Angels Camp Museum, which provides three acres of history to help visitors learn more about the area. The Calaveras County Fair and Jumping Frog Jubilee is one of the longest running events in California, typically held in May.
Nearby Moaning Cavern is California’s largest single-chambered public cave, featuring cave tours along with spelunking trips, while California Cavern delights visitors with its beautiful crystalline formations. The Angels Camp area contains many vineyards, including Twisted Oak Winery and Ironstone Vineyard, both offering tasting rooms.
Columbia State Historic Park allows visitors to travel back in time to a historic gold mine town, and Calaveras Big Trees State Park preserves two groves of giant sequoia trees with guided walks featuring breathtaking scenery.
- Angels Camp Museum
- Mercer Caverns, also with gold panning
- Murphy's Historic Hotel & Lodge, with rooms bearing names of former guests such as Mark Twain, Ulysses S. Grant, Horatio Alger and Black Bart
- Ironstone Winery, the largest of local wineries; includes Heritage Museum, gift shop and complimentary tours of aging cavern, gardens and amphitheater; also gold panning
- California Cavern
- Calaveras Big Trees State Park, exhibits and slideshow of giant sequoias, hiking and mountain biking
- Lake Alpine
- Moaning Cavern, with guided tours and gold panning
- Galleries of Murphy's, 10 art galleries within a few blocks
- Murphy's Creek Theatre, with productions including Theatre Under The Stars, a summer Shakespearean festival
- Columbia State Historic Park, perfectly restored Gold Rush town
- Jamestown-Railtown 1897 State Historic Park, historic trains used in over 200 movies and television productions
- Stanislaus National Forest, popular Sourgrass recreation area, ranger hikes and walks
- Yosemite National Park